Wellness coaching is a highly individualized process that will empower and inspire you to improve your health and wellness. Working with a coach can help you focus and take incremental actions to achieve your wellness goals. The wellness coaching process incorporates self-discovery and goal-setting to help you make lasting changes that fit with your lifestyle and personal values. For more information on coaching packages and ways that we can work together, contact me and we can schedule a free 30 minute discovery session to get acquainted and determine how I can support you.
Christine has a friendly, authentic, and knowledgeable approach, driven by a genuine desire to make a positive difference in people’s lives. The difference she’s helped me create in my life is amazing, and I experience every day with more calm and genuine happiness than I ever thought possible. -Lea F.
About the wellness coaching experience with Christine
When you work with Christine, you have a coach who will partner with you to help you reach your goals. The wellness coaching process includes self-discovery exercises and activities. We will experiment with goals and action steps. I am available as a resource and sounding board for ideas. Together, we will celebrate your successes!
When we work together, I am dedicated to helping you. My commitment to you:
* To provide you with my undivided attention during our sessions.
* To ensure your confidentiality, as my highest priority.
* To listen to you and know that you are the expert on your life.
* To know that you are naturally creative, resourceful, and whole.
* To bring my best self to each of our sessions.
Wellness coaching can help with:
* Weight management, weight loss, and healthy body image
* Fitness, starting a workout/exercise program, and workout strategies
* Work-Life balance
* Stress management
* Sleep habits
* Financial management
* Navigating a major life change like marriage, moving, or the birth of a child
* Time management
Benefits of wellness coaching
* Support and accountability from trained wellness coach
* Improved quality of life
* Enhanced self awareness and greater self-efficacy
* Another resource to help achieve wellness goals
* Overcome obstacles that impede health and wellness
* Improved health
What wellness coaching is not
Wellness coaching is not a substitute for medical intervention or counseling. In the event that additional support is needed beyond wellness coaching, referrals will be provided.